Clarksville Academy Varsity Football

SonOfACoach

Clarksville Academy has hired its new head coach Steadman Bell former assistant coach of Nashville Christian School for the past 6 years, will take over as HC of the Cougars. The Cougars are looking for an OC, if you're interested please email Coach Bell at steadman_bell@yahoo.com. Thank you! Possible teaching opportunities are available as well. 

• 9 months later...

This kind of support nurtures talent and fosters a sense of belonging among players and fans alike. For those passionate about following the broader world of competitive sports, including the vibrant esports scene, https://www.vpesports.com/ is an excellent resource. It provides insights and updates on various games, celebrating the competitive spirit across traditional and digital arenas.

Edited by Carlostrond

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• You may be right about the young one. I didn't see many highlights on him so I figured he had to wait for his time.  I did see on a Facebook page that they're using GPS tracking monitors on kids in practice. I believe they have 6 that are over 20mph and 10 more that are in the 18-20 mph range. Those 10 will probably get over 20 this summer.  What's hard to believe is that Pickett isn't the fastest kid on the team.
    • Actually that young kid was in an offense that loved to throw the ball I believe.    Biggest problem for MC is if the coaching staff can figure out which mouths to feed at the appropriate time. 
    • Have you ever been in education (administration) or a head coach? You’re responsible for all aspects of your program. If you were not checking the kids information correctly and left it up to someone else and they mess up. You’re held liable because it’s a failure on supervision, implementation of TSSAA eligibility and your school’s eligibility. Remember the wording in the article for him “CONTRACT NOT RENEWED” coaches are on a year to year contract and don’t sign the contract again until July. Do I believe he still should’ve been let go? Yes because you’re responsible for the total program and should be aware of everything going on. Do I believe he knew about the grade changes? No and that’s because nobody brought his name up until things got really bad and there is no indication with any paperwork showing he did. It’s just word of mouth from a teacher trying to cover herself.
    • TSSAA won't ever issue a death penalty, worst case scenario would be a post-season penalty that makes Clinton ineligible for the playoffs for a year or two (I believe 3 years is the most I have ever seen).  But TSSAA only does that in extremely rare circumstances.